Enhanced Pre-Screening Protocols:
- We are screening patients and staff for COVID-19 through infrared thermal checks as well as signs and symptoms checks; we are engaged in verbal screenings when confirming appointments and asking a series of questions related to potential exposure.
Facial Covering Protocols:
- All visitors, parents, and children will be required to wear facial coverings. In addition, for direct 1:1 therapy, our clinicians will wear a facial shield for added protection. Exclusions include children under 2 years of age and children of any age who present with medically complex condition or simply cannot tolerate the facial covering after multiple attempts.
Hand Washing Protocols:
- All visitors, including clinical and administrative staff, parents, and children will be required to apply micro-anti-bacterial soap, lather, rinse, and wash hands for 20 seconds before entering the therapy treatment area.
- Hand sanitizer and handwashing stations are available in the waiting room and throughout our facilities.
Personal Protective Equipment Protocols:
- All clinical staff will wear facial coverings, facial shields, gloves, and gowns (as needed) for direct, 1:1 therapy services. This helps protect you and our staff from COVID-19.
Enhanced Social Distancing Protocols:
- We are adhering to social distancing guidelines by maintaining over 6 feet distance between any staff, visitors, and patients as well as between patients in the treatment areas.
- Our waiting room and treatment areas have signage and are marked to identify areas where you may sit or stand.
- We prefer a quick and easy pick up and drop off and thereby prefer you wait in your car and the front desk and / or clinician will contact you when it is your turn.
Visitor Precautions Protocols:
- New pick up and drop off procedures due to COVID-19 (will be provided by front desk)
- Waiver of Liability due to COVID-19 (will be provided by front desk)
- We will not allow anyone in the treatment area with the exception of one parent (or nurse) that is accompanying the child or other limited circumstances per the new pick up and drop off procedures.