We’re so happy at B & V Thera-Pro Associates, Corp. to be re-opening our out-patient locations as of June 15, 2020.
Our priority is to serve your children and make sure you have all the information and safeguards to feel comfortable at our out-patient facilities. Our therapy company closely monitors COVID-19 (coronavirus) developments. We have continuously been following guidance from the Florida Department of Health (FDOH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We are operating with a heightened sense of awareness and implementing enhanced safety and preventative measures as a result of the coronavirus. We are happy to offer out-patient therapy services again in addition to home health and teletherapy services.
As per CDC, all healthcare facilities should ensure that hand hygiene, protective wear, and disinfectant supplies are readily available to all employees and patients in every care location. Enhanced infection control measures have been implemented as follows:
- Anti-micro-bacterial soap in restrooms for clean and functional handwashing
- 70% Alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers in all treatment, office, and waiting room areas
- Facial masks and facial shields will be worn by all employees (administration staff and clinicians)
- Disposable vinyl powder and latex free gloves to avoid cross-contamination
- Disposable germicidal surface wipes to clean before and after therapy sessions
- Hospital grade disinfectant and deodorizer spray bottles to clean all surfaces
- Clorox, germicidal, and 91% alcohol-based cleaning supplies.
We will have new pick up and drop off procedures due to COVID-19. You will receive a policy for review and signature. We will also provide you a COVID-19 Waiver of Liability. You will receive a waiver for review and signature. These new forms will be placed in your child’s electronic healthcare record as part of your continued consent for delivery of out-patient therapy services under our new normal.
We are confident that we have a clean and safe workplace for the betterment of our patients. Please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org should you have questions or concerns.
Bernardo & Vivian del Riesgo