Benefits of why opting for teletherapy?
- Perfect for social distancing as a result of COVID-19
- Feeling sick or ill
- Having car or transportation difficulties
- Avoiding a cancellation or no-show
- Very interactive for children using audio-visual apps and games
- Child’s focus and attention may increase as a result
- Convenient from your home
Are their risks and consequences from Teletherapy?
There are risks and consequences from teletherapy, including, but not limited to the possibility, despite reasonable efforts on the part of B & V Thera-Pro Associates, Corp., that:
- Your child may not be able to tolerate the frequency per week and duration of treatment time as a result
- The transmission of information could be disrupted or distorted by technical failures such as internet connectivity or WIFI issues
- The transmission of information could be interrupted by unauthorized person
What if my child doesn’t like or I get tired of helping in teletherapy?
Teletherapy is a delivery method used for therapy services. If teletherapy is no longer a good fit for your child or if you decide it is too much for you (or for whatever reason you may have), please contact our front desk or your child’s clinician and advise them accordingly so we may change to out-patient or home health models of care.