B & V Thera-Pro Associates, Corp. is a privately owned therapy company led and directed by it’s founders, Bernardo J del Riesgo, MOT, OTR/L and Vivian L. del Riesgo, MOT, OTR/L, ATP. As licensed and registered occupational therapists for over 20 years, we have dedicated our careers to offer quality comprehensive services including Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Therapy primarily to children and adolescents as well as adults in the greater Miami area.
About Our History
- B & V Thera-Pro Associates, Corp. was founded on December 13, 1999 and began providing home and community-based therapy services to children and adolescents.
- Expanded to out-patient services and opened our first location in the Westchester area on June 6, 2006.
- Second out-patient location opened in the West Kendall area on February 27, 2008.
- Opened a third out-patient location in the West Bird Road area on February 25, 2013.
- Managed and operated three out-patient locations for children and adults from June 6, 2006 to March 31, 2019.
- Consolidated our out-patient services between the Bird Road and Westchester facilities on April 1, 2019.
- Expanded our therapy service delivery options to include teletherapy services on March 16, 2020 to meet the needs of our patients through modern technology while social distancing due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our therapists are licensed, experienced
& trained to deliver the best quality services.
We promise the best care!
We specialize in custom wheelchair seating and positioning assessments and fittings. Vivian L. del Riesgo, MOT, OTR/L, ATP, is a licensed occupational therapist and is a certified Assistive Technology Professional abiding by the RESNA Standards of Practice, who has specific expertise in mobility and seating. She has been conducting complex seating evaluations for over 20 years and has vast knowledge, skills and expertise in the performance of seating and mobility assessments as well as the implementation of intervention.
As a company, we work closely with reputable suppliers who are experienced in handling complex rehabilitation clients, comprehend disease progression, and are proficient with custom seating and mobility technologies and electronics.